viernes, 17 de octubre de 2008
"LETTER TO A SCHOOL FRIEND". BOY GEORGE.
LETTER TO A SCHOLL FRIEND
I read your letter and I wept inside
You and me were so much alive
So much pain so many tears to hide
But I hope your happy now
Yes I hope your happy now
Your mother rejected you and your brother died
and your old man had such brutal pride
he just couldn't take your sensitive side
But I hope your happy now
Yes I hope your happy now
Yes I hope your happy now
I hope your happy
I read your letter and I laughed out loud
You were crazy then and you're still crazy now
A schoolgirl rebel not some face in the crowd
But I hope your happy now
Yes I hope your happy now
Your daddy was cruel you
mothers spirit was free
She left you alone to go and
dance on the beach
Yeah and we were the freaks who
they could not teach
But I hope your happy now
Yes I hope your happy now
Yes I hope your happy now
I hope your happy
I wish you love cos your heart is pure
From the hell of school to the closet door
They said we were fools but we
need so much more yeh yeh
I hope your happy now
I read your letter and I wept inside
You and me were so much alive
So much pain so many tears to hide
But I hope your happy now
Yes I hope your happy
Yes I hope your happy now
I hope your happy
Yes I hope your happy now
Hope your happy
Hope your happy now
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
Cuando en enero del 2013 David Bowie anunció The Next Day, su primer disco en una década. Los fans aferrimos esperábamos impacientes este...
-
THRILLER [Verse 1] It's Close To Midnight And Something Evil's Lurking In The Dark Under The Moonlight You See A Sight That Almost S...
-
Formado en 1985 por Vince Clarke en los sintetizadores, antiguo co-fundador y ex-integrante de Depeche Mode y el cantante Andy Bell . Vin...
-
Regresa la Reina del Pop. Y lo hace más pop que nunca. Este Celebration no solo celebra su carrera recordando grandes éxitos sino que nos ...
-
Eduardo García nació el 1 de Julio de 1970 en Santo Domingo, Replublica Dominicana. Es autor de las novelas "Feliz Cumpleaños, Te qu...
-
Bedtime Stories —en español : Cuentos para la hora de dormir — es el sexto álbum de estudio de la cantautora estadounidense Madonna ....
-
Donde más duele (canta por Sabina) es un álbum de la artista española María Jiménez que se edita en 2002 . En este disco, la artista...
-
The Nobodies es el tercer y último single de Holy Wood, el disco lanzado en el 2000 por Marilyn Manson. Su video fue filmado en Rusia, mient...
-
TAKE YOUR MAMA OUT When you grow up Livin\' like a good boy oughta And your mama Takes a shine to her best s...
-
David Bowie publicará su nuevo disco, 'Blackstar', el 8 de enero coincidiendo con el día de su 69 cumpleñoas. Para ir abriendo bo...


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario