viernes, 17 de octubre de 2008
"LETTER TO A SCHOOL FRIEND". BOY GEORGE.
LETTER TO A SCHOLL FRIEND
I read your letter and I wept inside
You and me were so much alive
So much pain so many tears to hide
But I hope your happy now
Yes I hope your happy now
Your mother rejected you and your brother died
and your old man had such brutal pride
he just couldn't take your sensitive side
But I hope your happy now
Yes I hope your happy now
Yes I hope your happy now
I hope your happy
I read your letter and I laughed out loud
You were crazy then and you're still crazy now
A schoolgirl rebel not some face in the crowd
But I hope your happy now
Yes I hope your happy now
Your daddy was cruel you
mothers spirit was free
She left you alone to go and
dance on the beach
Yeah and we were the freaks who
they could not teach
But I hope your happy now
Yes I hope your happy now
Yes I hope your happy now
I hope your happy
I wish you love cos your heart is pure
From the hell of school to the closet door
They said we were fools but we
need so much more yeh yeh
I hope your happy now
I read your letter and I wept inside
You and me were so much alive
So much pain so many tears to hide
But I hope your happy now
Yes I hope your happy
Yes I hope your happy now
I hope your happy
Yes I hope your happy now
Hope your happy
Hope your happy now
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
"Stereosexual" es una canción del grupo de música pop, Mecano , y viene a ser el segundo sencillo promocional que se extrae del...
-
Donde más duele (canta por Sabina) es un álbum de la artista española María Jiménez que se edita en 2002 . En este disco, la artista...
-
Aidalai es el nombre de un álbum del grupo español de música pop Mecano , editado en 1991 y considerado por gran parte de la crítica e...
-
ESTAS ENAMORADA Otra vez la soledad Otra vez la oscuridad Duele tanto mirar atrás Al saber que hay alguien más... Se ve que ya no piensas en...
-
La Casa Azul es un grupo español de pop indie fundado en 1997, cuya formación virtual consta de cinco miembros, llamados "androides...
-
CELEBRACIÓN Creo que quieres venir Sí, me lo dijo un pajarito. Estás borracho o sobrio? Piénsalo, no importa Y sí te hace sentir bien enton...
-
MAGIC DANCE You remind me of the babe. (what babe?) the babe with the power. (what power?) the power of voodoo. (who do?) you do. (do what?...
-
Se acerca la hora… Lo nuevo de Madonna está al caer y no paran de surgir rumores sobre supuestos singles, colaboraciones e incluso sobre ...
-
KAMIKAZE Para ahuyentar la soledad Para espantar la decepción Porque estas ansias de vivir No caben en una ca...
-
Born to Be Wild es una canción rock compuesta por Mars Bonfire e interpretada por la banda de rock canadiense Steppenwolf. Es en ocasione...


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario