jueves, 16 de octubre de 2008
"JUDGMENT DAY". ARMY OF LOVER.
JUDGMENT DAY
On judgment day
I will get back on you
Naked to the bone
You will stand alone
On judgment day
I will get my revenge
Driving you to tears
After wasted years
Without me
I can't recall the day we met
I forced it out my brain
You're locked up in
your obliette
You're doomed to live in pain
We had a chance to
get things right
Mistake after mistake
Where once I saw a halo bright
I sense a fur of fake
A mirror waits
before the throne
The price you pay for fame
The day you face a
frightening freak
The night you go insane
On judgment day
I will get back on you
Naked to the bone
You will stand alone
On judgment day
I will get my revenge
Driving you to tears
After wasted years
Without me
Your head goes well
with plastic bags
Becomes you when you scream
Predictable a loser's tag
Goes perfect with your theme
We had a chance to
get things right
Mistake after mistake
Where once I saw a halo bright
I sense a fur of fake
A mirror waits
before the throne
The price you pay for fame
The day you face a
frightening freak
The night you go insane
On judgment day
I will get back on you
Naked to the bone
You will stand alone
On judgment day
I will get my revenge
Driving you to tears
After wasted years
Without me
Shema Israel
Adonai eroheino
Adonai echad
Shema Israel
On judgment day
I will get back on you
Naked to the bone
You will stand alone
On judgment day
I will get my revenge
Driving you to tears
After wasted years
Without me
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
Donde más duele (canta por Sabina) es un álbum de la artista española María Jiménez que se edita en 2002 . En este disco, la artista...
-
Aidalai es el nombre de un álbum del grupo español de música pop Mecano , editado en 1991 y considerado por gran parte de la crítica e...
-
ESTAS ENAMORADA Otra vez la soledad Otra vez la oscuridad Duele tanto mirar atrás Al saber que hay alguien más... Se ve que ya no piensas en...
-
"Stereosexual" es una canción del grupo de música pop, Mecano , y viene a ser el segundo sencillo promocional que se extrae del...
-
La Casa Azul es un grupo español de pop indie fundado en 1997, cuya formación virtual consta de cinco miembros, llamados "androides...
-
CELEBRACIÓN Creo que quieres venir Sí, me lo dijo un pajarito. Estás borracho o sobrio? Piénsalo, no importa Y sí te hace sentir bien enton...
-
MAGIC DANCE You remind me of the babe. (what babe?) the babe with the power. (what power?) the power of voodoo. (who do?) you do. (do what?...
-
Se acerca la hora… Lo nuevo de Madonna está al caer y no paran de surgir rumores sobre supuestos singles, colaboraciones e incluso sobre ...
-
KAMIKAZE Para ahuyentar la soledad Para espantar la decepción Porque estas ansias de vivir No caben en una ca...
-
Born to Be Wild es una canción rock compuesta por Mars Bonfire e interpretada por la banda de rock canadiense Steppenwolf. Es en ocasione...


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario