viernes, 17 de octubre de 2008
"YOUR KISSES ARE CHARITY". BOY GEORGE.
YOUR KISSES ARE CHARITY
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Last night you breathed the deepest sigh
Turned away with those cold cool eyes
You said won't you give me space to breathe
And my tears gave you confidence to leave
Now you say I'm just to much for you
There are things you'll never know
If you lie and cheat so easily
You'd better go, go go go, yeah
All I know is how I feel
And my heart was always yours to steal
But you take and never give to me
Your kisses are charity
Your kisses are charity, yeah
Yesterday you were my brightest star
But even when you're near I
don't know where you are
I was wrong to show my weaker side
[ Letras de Canciones encontraron en es.mp3lyrics.org/xGa ]
Now it's much too late to cry cry cry
I was blind to put my trust in you
If you leave me I'll fall apart
Did you plan to make a fool out of me
From the start, yeah yeah yeah, yeah
All I know is how I feel
And my heart was always yours to steal
But you take and never give to me
Your kisses are charity
Your kisses are charity, yeah, yeah
Now you say I'm too much for you
There are things you'll never know
If you lie and cheat so easily
You'd better go, go go go, yeah
All I know is how I feel
And my heart was always yours to steal
But you take and never give to me
Your kisses are charity
All I know is how I feel
And my heart was yours to steal yeah
Yeah you never give to me
Your kisses are charity
Your kisses are charity
Your kisses are charity
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
"Stereosexual" es una canción del grupo de música pop, Mecano , y viene a ser el segundo sencillo promocional que se extrae del...
-
Donde más duele (canta por Sabina) es un álbum de la artista española María Jiménez que se edita en 2002 . En este disco, la artista...
-
Aidalai es el nombre de un álbum del grupo español de música pop Mecano , editado en 1991 y considerado por gran parte de la crítica e...
-
ESTAS ENAMORADA Otra vez la soledad Otra vez la oscuridad Duele tanto mirar atrás Al saber que hay alguien más... Se ve que ya no piensas en...
-
La Casa Azul es un grupo español de pop indie fundado en 1997, cuya formación virtual consta de cinco miembros, llamados "androides...
-
CELEBRACIÓN Creo que quieres venir Sí, me lo dijo un pajarito. Estás borracho o sobrio? Piénsalo, no importa Y sí te hace sentir bien enton...
-
MAGIC DANCE You remind me of the babe. (what babe?) the babe with the power. (what power?) the power of voodoo. (who do?) you do. (do what?...
-
Se acerca la hora… Lo nuevo de Madonna está al caer y no paran de surgir rumores sobre supuestos singles, colaboraciones e incluso sobre ...
-
KAMIKAZE Para ahuyentar la soledad Para espantar la decepción Porque estas ansias de vivir No caben en una ca...
-
Born to Be Wild es una canción rock compuesta por Mars Bonfire e interpretada por la banda de rock canadiense Steppenwolf. Es en ocasione...


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario