jueves, 16 de octubre de 2008
"COME BACK AND STAY". BAD BOYS BLUE.
COME BACK AND STAY
Walk in the rain
Tryin' to wash away the pain
You went away
I made you cry so many days
Girl: Where two broken
hearts gone to?
How can broken hearts
find their way back
home?
When nobody cares
about you, and you're
feeling blue
Come back and stay
Don't keep me waiting, baby
Come back and stay
Don't say good bye
Don't let my love die
Come back and stay
And try again
Don't walk away
For I'm still your man
Where are you now?
Where did you go?
Come back and stay
Don't keep me waiting
I'll miss you so
Walk in the rain
Thinking about the game I play
I am to blame
I lost my lovin' yesterday
Girl: Where two broken
hearts gone to?
How can broken hearts
find their way back
home?
When nobody cares
about you, and you're
feeling blue
Come back and stay
Don't keep me waiting, baby
Come back and stay
Don't say good bye
Don't let my love die
Come back and stay
And try again
Don't walk away
For I'm still your man
Where are you now?
Where did you go?
Girl: Since I've been
gone I've missed you
I missed your touch, oh, baby
Come back and stay
Don't keep me waiting, baby
Come back and stay
Don't say good bye
Don't let my love die
Come back and stay
And try again
Don't walk away
For I'm still your man
Where are you now?
Where did you go?
Where are you now?
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
"Stereosexual" es una canción del grupo de música pop, Mecano , y viene a ser el segundo sencillo promocional que se extrae del...
-
Donde más duele (canta por Sabina) es un álbum de la artista española María Jiménez que se edita en 2002 . En este disco, la artista...
-
Aidalai es el nombre de un álbum del grupo español de música pop Mecano , editado en 1991 y considerado por gran parte de la crítica e...
-
ESTAS ENAMORADA Otra vez la soledad Otra vez la oscuridad Duele tanto mirar atrás Al saber que hay alguien más... Se ve que ya no piensas en...
-
La Casa Azul es un grupo español de pop indie fundado en 1997, cuya formación virtual consta de cinco miembros, llamados "androides...
-
CELEBRACIÓN Creo que quieres venir Sí, me lo dijo un pajarito. Estás borracho o sobrio? Piénsalo, no importa Y sí te hace sentir bien enton...
-
MAGIC DANCE You remind me of the babe. (what babe?) the babe with the power. (what power?) the power of voodoo. (who do?) you do. (do what?...
-
Se acerca la hora… Lo nuevo de Madonna está al caer y no paran de surgir rumores sobre supuestos singles, colaboraciones e incluso sobre ...
-
KAMIKAZE Para ahuyentar la soledad Para espantar la decepción Porque estas ansias de vivir No caben en una ca...
-
Born to Be Wild es una canción rock compuesta por Mars Bonfire e interpretada por la banda de rock canadiense Steppenwolf. Es en ocasione...


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario