jueves, 16 de octubre de 2008
"OBSESSION". ARMY OF LOVER.
OBSESSION
Obsession
I could wait night and day
Sigh your name when I pray
In my heart night and day
'Til you come my way
I could wait night and day
Be the sky blue or grey
In my heart night and day
For your love to stay
Obsession
You got that magic in your eyes
Shining wherever you go
To a lover's paradise
Trust every sigh when I'm so
Close to where my heart belongs
Like in heaven
I could wait night and day
Sigh your name when I pray
In my heart night and day
'Til you come my way
I could wait night and day
Be the sky blue or grey
In my heart night and day
For your love to stay
Obsession
I can't help falling
into a trance
Losing my senses I know
You're my hero in advance
Trust every sigh when I'm so
Close to where my heart belongs
Like in heaven
I could wait night and day
Sigh your name when I pray
In my heart night and day
'Til you come my way
I could wait night and day
Be the sky blue or grey
In my heart night and day
For your love to stay
Obsession
Obsession
Obsession
There ain't no promises
Ain't no commitments
But how cruel can love be
How cruel to a broken
heart like mine
There ain't no right
There ain't no wrong
But as long as hope survives
I'll stay alive
I could wait night and day
Sigh your name when I pray
In my heart night and day
'Til you come my way
I could wait night and day
Be the sky blue or grey
In my heart night and day
For your love to stay
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
"Stereosexual" es una canción del grupo de música pop, Mecano , y viene a ser el segundo sencillo promocional que se extrae del...
-
Donde más duele (canta por Sabina) es un álbum de la artista española María Jiménez que se edita en 2002 . En este disco, la artista...
-
Aidalai es el nombre de un álbum del grupo español de música pop Mecano , editado en 1991 y considerado por gran parte de la crítica e...
-
ESTAS ENAMORADA Otra vez la soledad Otra vez la oscuridad Duele tanto mirar atrás Al saber que hay alguien más... Se ve que ya no piensas en...
-
La Casa Azul es un grupo español de pop indie fundado en 1997, cuya formación virtual consta de cinco miembros, llamados "androides...
-
CELEBRACIÓN Creo que quieres venir Sí, me lo dijo un pajarito. Estás borracho o sobrio? Piénsalo, no importa Y sí te hace sentir bien enton...
-
MAGIC DANCE You remind me of the babe. (what babe?) the babe with the power. (what power?) the power of voodoo. (who do?) you do. (do what?...
-
Se acerca la hora… Lo nuevo de Madonna está al caer y no paran de surgir rumores sobre supuestos singles, colaboraciones e incluso sobre ...
-
KAMIKAZE Para ahuyentar la soledad Para espantar la decepción Porque estas ansias de vivir No caben en una ca...
-
Born to Be Wild es una canción rock compuesta por Mars Bonfire e interpretada por la banda de rock canadiense Steppenwolf. Es en ocasione...


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario