jueves, 4 de septiembre de 2008
"LOVE IS IN THE AIR". JOHN PAUL YOUNG.
LOVE IS IN THE AIR
Love is in the air
Everywhere I look around
Love is in the air
Every sight and every sound
And I don't know if
I'm being foolish
Don't know if I'm being wise
But it's something that
I must believe in
And it's there when I
look in your eyes
Love is in the air
In the whisper of the trees
Love is in the air
In the thunder of the sea
And I don't know if
I'm just dreaming
Don't know if I feel sane
But it's something that
I must believe in
And it's there when you
call out my name
(Chorus)
Love is in the air
Love is in the air
Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh
Love is in the air
In the rising of the sun
Love is in the air
When the day is nearly done
And I don't know if
you're an illusion
Don't know if I see it true
But you're something that
I must believe in
And you're there when I
reach out for you
Love is in the air
Everywhere I look around
Love is in the air
Every sight and every sound
And I don't know if
I'm being foolish
Don't know if I'm being wise
But it's something that
I must believe in
And it's there when I
look in your eyes
Love is in the air
Love is in the air
Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh
Love is in the air
Love is in the air
Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
"Stereosexual" es una canción del grupo de música pop, Mecano , y viene a ser el segundo sencillo promocional que se extrae del...
-
ESTAS ENAMORADA Otra vez la soledad Otra vez la oscuridad Duele tanto mirar atrás Al saber que hay alguien más... Se ve que ya no piensas en...
-
Establecidos ya como cuarteto, Santi Rex, voz; Nacho Serrano, teclados y programaciones; Antonio Estación, bajo y Nachete Saldaña guitarras,...
-
CELEBRACIÓN Creo que quieres venir Sí, me lo dijo un pajarito. Estás borracho o sobrio? Piénsalo, no importa Y sí te hace sentir bien enton...
-
THAT´S NO MY NAME Four letter word just to get me along It's a difficulty and I'm biting on my tongue and ...
-
Se acerca la hora… Lo nuevo de Madonna está al caer y no paran de surgir rumores sobre supuestos singles, colaboraciones e incluso sobre ...
-
Donde más duele (canta por Sabina) es un álbum de la artista española María Jiménez que se edita en 2002 . En este disco, la artista...
-
KAMIKAZE Para ahuyentar la soledad Para espantar la decepción Porque estas ansias de vivir No caben en una ca...
-
MAGIC DANCE You remind me of the babe. (what babe?) the babe with the power. (what power?) the power of voodoo. (who do?) you do. (do what?...
-
Born to Be Wild es una canción rock compuesta por Mars Bonfire e interpretada por la banda de rock canadiense Steppenwolf. Es en ocasione...


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario