miércoles, 1 de octubre de 2008
"GREAT BALLS OF FIRE". JERRY LEE LEWIS.
GREAT BALLS OF FIRE
You shake my nerves and you rattle my brain
Too much love drives a man insane
You broke my will
But what a thrill
Goodness gracious great balls of fire!
I laughed at love cause I
thought it was funny
you came along and moooooved me honey
I've changed my mind
This girl is fine
Goodness gracious great balls of fire!
Kiss me baby
Mmmm it was good
Hold me baby
Well I wants to love you like a lover should
You're fine, so kind
Got to tell this world that
you're mine mine mine mine
I chew my nails and I twiddle my thumbs
I'm real nervous but it sure is fun
C'mon baby, you drive me crazy
Goodness gracious great balls of fire!
[piano solo]
Welll kiss me baby
Mmmm feels good
Hold me baby
Welll I want to love you like a lover should
You're fine, so kind
Got to tell this world that
you're mine mine mine mine
I chew my nails and I twiddle my thumbs
I'm real nervous but it sure is fun
C'mon baby, drive me crazy
Goodness gracious great balls of fire!
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
THE POWER OF GOODBYE Your heart is not open so i must go the spell has been broken, i loved you so freedom comes when you learn to let ...
-
"Stereosexual" es una canción del grupo de música pop, Mecano , y viene a ser el segundo sencillo promocional que se extrae del...
-
Cuando en enero del 2013 David Bowie anunció The Next Day, su primer disco en una década. Los fans aferrimos esperábamos impacientes este...
-
SUSURRANDO Debajo de una sombrilla pensando en coktail de ron aparecistes de pronto con tu bote de aerosol El mono robó tu Cannon en el asce...
-
EL AMARGO DEL POMELO Pasado el tiempo de admiración donde el respeto en cada mirada limaba el roce de vivir como...
-
THE LOOK 1-2-3-4 walking like a man Hitting like a hammer She's a juvenile scam Never was a quitter Tasty like a raindrop She'...
-
IMAGINE Imagine there's no heaven It's easy if you try No hell below us Above us only sky Imagine all t...
-
COME TO DADDY I want your soul, I will eat your soul. I want your soul, I will eat your soul. I want your soul, I will eat your soul. I want...
-
Con la llegada del verano acude la segunda entrega de premios ROCKOLA. Los premios VERY IRRESISTIBLE. Estos premios se otorgan a Blogs NO PR...


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario