miércoles, 18 de junio de 2008

"WE ARE FAMILY". SISTER SLEDGE.


WE ARE FAMILY



[CHORUS:]
We are family
I got all my sisters with me
We are family
Get up ev´rybody and sing

Ev´ryone can see we´re together
As we walk on by
(FLY!) and we fly just like birds of a feather
I won´t tell no lie
(ALL!) all of the people around us they say
Can they be that close
Just let me state for the record
We´re giving love in a family dose

[CHORUS x2]

Living life is fun and we´ve just begun
To get our share of the world´s delights
(HIGH!) high hopes we have for the future
And our goal´s in sight
(WE!) no we don´t get depressed
Here´s what we call our golden rule
Have faith in you and the things you do
You won´t go wrong
This is our family Jewel

[REPEAT CHORUS TO FADE]

No hay comentarios:

Entradas populares

VIDEO CLIP DEL MES

LOS QUE ROCKOLAN VIENEN DE


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogs con EÑE