domingo, 5 de julio de 2009
"DIRTY DIANA". MICHAEL JACKSON.
DIRTY DIANA
Oh no...
Oh no...
Oh no...
You'll never make me stay
So take your weight off of me
I know your every move
So won't you just let me be
I've been here times before
But I was too blind to see
That you seduce every man
This time you won't seduce me
She's saying that's ok
Hey baby do what you please
I have the stuff that you want
I am the thing that you need
She looked me deep in the eyes
She's touchin' me so to start
She says there's no turnin' back
She's trapped me in her heart
Chorus:
Dirty Diana, nah
Dirty Diana, nah
Dirty Diana, no
Dirty Diana
Let me be!
Oh no...
Oh no...
Oh no...
She likes the boys in the band
She knows when they come to town
Every musician's fan after the curtain comes down
She waits at backstage doors
For those who have prestige
Who promise
Fortune and fame, a life that's so carefree
She's saying that's ok
Hey baby do what you want
I'll be you night lovin' thing
I'll be the freak you can taunt
And I don't care what you say
I want to go too far
I'll be your everything
If you make me a star
Chorus
Chorus
Diana!
Diana!
It's Dia...aa...aa...ana!
She said I have to go home
'Cause I'm real tired you see
But I hate sleepin' alone
Why don't you come home with me
I said my baby's at home
She's probably worried tonight
I didn't call on the phone to
Say that I'm alright
Diana walked up to me,
She said I'm all yours tonight
At that I ran to the phone
Sayin' baby I'm alright
I said but unlock the door,
Because I forgot the key,
She said he's not coming back
Because he's sleeping with me
Chorus
Chorus
Come on!
Come on!
Come on!
Come on!
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
Sananda Maitreya es el nombre actual del músico más conocido popularmente como Terence Trent D'arby (Nueva York, 15 de marzo de 1962). ...
-
Sale a subasta el vestido que lució, la jovencísima Madonna allá por los muchos años, con el que rodó el video clip "Material Girl...
-
Con la llegada del verano acude la segunda entrega de premios ROCKOLA. Los premios VERY IRRESISTIBLE. Estos premios se otorgan a Blogs NO PR...
-
Formado en 1985 por Vince Clarke en los sintetizadores, antiguo co-fundador y ex-integrante de Depeche Mode y el cantante Andy Bell . Vin...
-
Patty Pravo (nombre artístico de Nicoletta Strambelli) nace en Venecia en 1948. A los cinco años empieza a estudiar piano y danza en el Tea...
-
ANIMAL NITRATE Like his dad you know that he's had Animal nitrate in mind Oh in your council home he jumped on your bones Now you're...
-
ROCKOLA MUSIC HACE ENTREGA DE LOS PREMIOS A LOS BLOGS QUE LE SON " VERY IRRESISTIBLE ". Quizás por su diseño, por su simpatía, p...
-
Culture Club fue una banda pop new romantic británico de los años ochenta capitaneada por Boy George quien se identificaba por su esté...
-
Depeche Mode es un grupo de música electrónica formado en Basildon, condado de Essex , en Inglaterra . El grupo puede ser considerado como ...
-
HACER POR HACER La noche que yo quiero La pasaba yo en tus ojos Acechando algún momento Pa'empezar a hacer destrozos La noche de promesa...



No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario