martes, 2 de septiembre de 2008

"CHERI CHERI LADY". MODERN TALKING.

CHERI CHERI LADY

Oh, i cannot explain

every time it's the same

more i feel that it's real

take my hear

ti've been lonely to long

oh, i can't be so strong

take the chance for romance, take my heart

i need you so.....there's no time

i'll ever go.....Cheri, cheri ladygoing through emotion

love is where you find it

listen to your heart

cheri, cheri lady

living in devotion

it's always like the first time

let me take a part

Cheri, cheri lady

like there's no tomorrow

take my heart - don't lose it

listen to your heart

cheri, cheri lady

to know you is to love you

if you call me baby i'll be always yours

I get up - i get down

all my world turns around

who is right ? who is wrong ?

i don't know

i've got pain in my heart

got some love in my soul

easy come, but i think easy go

i need you so.....al

though times

i move so slow.....

No hay comentarios:

Entradas populares

VIDEO CLIP DEL MES

LOS QUE ROCKOLAN VIENEN DE


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogs con EÑE