martes, 30 de septiembre de 2008

"IT´S ALRIGHT (BABY´S COMING BACK)". EURYTHMICS.


IT´S ALRIGHT (BABY´S COMING BACK)

It's alright - baby's coming back
And I don't really care where he's been.
It's alright - baby's coming back
And I won't turn him around this time.
I'll be your cliff (you can fall down from me).
I'll be your ledge (you can lean upon me).
I'll be your bridge, your flowering tree
You can still depend on me...
And I'll be (the ticking of your clock).
And I'll be (the numbers on your watch).
And I'll be (your hands to stop the time).
I'll even be your danger sign.
Chorus repeats.
And I'll be (your grace your dignity).
And I'll be (your night your destiny).
And I'll be (your comfort and your ease).
I will be your storm at seas...
And I'll be (your sharp intake of breath).
And I'll be (your work I'll take no rest).
And when the world falls to decline
I'll be yours and you'll be mine.
Chorus repeats...
(Make it easy on yourself tonight).

No hay comentarios:

Entradas populares

VIDEO CLIP DEL MES

LOS QUE ROCKOLAN VIENEN DE


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogs con EÑE