miércoles, 24 de septiembre de 2008

"BECAUSE THE NIGHT". PATTTI SMITH.


BECAUSE THE NIGHT
Take me now baby here as i am
Hold me close, try and understand
Desire is hunger is the fire i breathe
Love is a banquet on which we feed
Come on now try to understand
The way i feel when i'm in your hand
Take my hand come undercover
They can't hurt you now, can't hurt you now can't hurt you now
Because the night belongs to lovers
Because the night belong to lust
Because the night belong to lovers
Because the night belong to us
Have i doubt when i am alone
Love is a ring on the thelephone
Love is an angel disguised as lust
Love is our bed until the morning comes
Come on now try and understand
The way i feel under your command
Take my hands and the sun descends
They can't touch you now, can't touch you now
Because the night...etc
With love we sleep with doubt the viscious circle turn andturns
Without you i cannot live, forgive the yearning burning
I believe in time too real to feel
So take me now take me now.

No hay comentarios:

Entradas populares

VIDEO CLIP DEL MES

LOS QUE ROCKOLAN VIENEN DE


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogs con EÑE