lunes, 22 de septiembre de 2008

"FALL AT YOUR FEET". CROWDED.


FALL AT YOUR FEET
i'm really close tonight
and i feel like i'm moving inside her
lying in the dark
and i think that i'm beginning to know her
let it go
i'll be there when you call
and whenever i fall at your feet
you let your tears rain down on me
whenever i touch your slow turning pain
you're hiding from me now

it's something in the way that you're talking
words don't sound right
and i hear them all moving inside you, go
i'll be waiting when you call

and whenever i fall at your feet
would you let your tears rain down on me
whenever i touch your slow turning pain

a finger of blame has turned upon itself
and i'm more than willing to offer myself
do you want my prescence or need my help
who knows where that might lead
i fall

whenever i fall at your feet
would you let your tears rain down on me
whenever i fall (at your feet)
whenever i fall

No hay comentarios:

Entradas populares

VIDEO CLIP DEL MES

LOS QUE ROCKOLAN VIENEN DE


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogs con EÑE