miércoles, 24 de septiembre de 2008

"HAPPY HOUR". THE HOUSEMARTINS.


HAPPY HOUR






It´s happy hour again I think I might be
happy if I wasn´t out with them And
they´re happy it´s a lovely place to
be Happy that the fire is real the barman is a
she Where the haircuts smile And the meaning of
style Is a night out with the bass Where you win
or you lose And its them who choose And if you
don´t win then you´ve lost

What a good place to be Don´t believe it
´Cause they speak a different language And
it´s never really happened to me
{It´s happy hour again} Don´t believe
it ´Cause they speak a different language
And it´s never really happened to me
{It´s happy hour again}

It´s another night out with the boss
Following in footsteps overgrown with moss And
they tell me that women grow on trees And if you
catch them right they will land upon their knees

Where they open all their wallets And they close
all their minds And they love to buy you all a
drink And then we ask all the questions And you
take all your clothes off And go back to the
kitchen sink.

No hay comentarios:

Entradas populares

VIDEO CLIP DEL MES

LOS QUE ROCKOLAN VIENEN DE


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogs con EÑE