jueves, 25 de septiembre de 2008

"SAY YOU SAY ME". LIONEL RICHIE.


SAY YOU SAY ME
Say you, say me
lionel richie
(chorus:)
say you, say me; say it for always
that's the way it should be
say you, say me; say it together
naturally
I had a dream i had an awesome dream
people in the park playing games in the dark
and what they played was a masquerade
and from behind of walls of doubt a voice was crying out
Say you, say me... (chorus)
As we go down life's lonesome highway
seems the hardest thing to do is to find a friend or two
a helping hand - some one who understands
that when you feel you've lost your way
you've got some one there to say "i'll show you"
(chorus)
So you think you know the answers - oh no
'couse the whole world has got you dancing
that's right - i'm telling you
it's time to start believing - oh yes
believing who you are: you are a shining star
(chorus)
Say it together... naturally.

No hay comentarios:

Entradas populares

VIDEO CLIP DEL MES

LOS QUE ROCKOLAN VIENEN DE


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogs con EÑE