miércoles, 3 de septiembre de 2008

"I DON´T LIKE THE DRUGS (BYE THE DRUGS LIKE ME)". MARILYN MANSON.

I DON´T LIKE THE DRUGS (BYE THE DRUGS LIKE ME)

Norm life baby "we're white and oh so hetero and our sex is missionary.

" Norm life baby "we're quitters and we're sober our confessions will be televised."

You and I are underdosed and we're ready to fall

Raised to be stupid, taught to be nothing at all I don't like the drugs but the drugs like me

I don't like the drugs, the drugs, the drugs

Norm life baby "our god is white and unforgiving we're piss tested and we're praying.

" Norm life baby "I'm just a sample of a soul made to look just like a human being."

Norm life baby

"we're rehabbed and we're ready dor our 15 minutes of shame."

Norm life baby "we're talkshown and we're poiting just like christians at a suicide.

" You and I are underdosed and we're ready to fall

Raised to be stupid, taught to be nothing at all

I don't like the drugs but the drugs like me

I don't like the drugs, the drugs, the drugs.

No hay comentarios:

Entradas populares

VIDEO CLIP DEL MES

LOS QUE ROCKOLAN VIENEN DE


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogs con EÑE