jueves, 4 de septiembre de 2008

"WHERE IS MY MAN". EARTHA KITT.

video

WHERE IS MY MAN

Remember the feelings, remember the day

My stone heart was breaking

My love ran away

This moments i knew i would be someone else

My love turned around and i felt

Be my bad boy, be my man

Be my week-end lover

But don't be my friend

You can be my bad boy

But understand

That i don't need you in my life again

Won't you be my bad boy, be my man

Be my week-end lover

But don't be my friend

You can be my bad boy

But understand

That i don't need you again

No i don't need you again

You went made this promess

To stay by my side

But after some time you just pushed me a sign

You never thought that a girl could be strong

Now i show you how to go on

Be my bad boy, be my man

Be my week-end lover

But don't be my friend

You can be my bad boy

But understand

That i don't need you in my life again

Won't you be my bad boy, be my man

Be my week-end lover

But don't be my friend

You can be my bad boy

But understand

That i don't need you again

No i don't need you again

No hay comentarios:

Entradas populares

VIDEO CLIP DEL MES

LOS QUE ROCKOLAN VIENEN DE


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin