jueves, 4 de septiembre de 2008
"LOVE IS IN THE AIR". JOHN PAUL YOUNG.
LOVE IS IN THE AIR
Love is in the air
Everywhere I look around
Love is in the air
Every sight and every sound
And I don't know if
I'm being foolish
Don't know if I'm being wise
But it's something that
I must believe in
And it's there when I
look in your eyes
Love is in the air
In the whisper of the trees
Love is in the air
In the thunder of the sea
And I don't know if
I'm just dreaming
Don't know if I feel sane
But it's something that
I must believe in
And it's there when you
call out my name
(Chorus)
Love is in the air
Love is in the air
Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh
Love is in the air
In the rising of the sun
Love is in the air
When the day is nearly done
And I don't know if
you're an illusion
Don't know if I see it true
But you're something that
I must believe in
And you're there when I
reach out for you
Love is in the air
Everywhere I look around
Love is in the air
Every sight and every sound
And I don't know if
I'm being foolish
Don't know if I'm being wise
But it's something that
I must believe in
And it's there when I
look in your eyes
Love is in the air
Love is in the air
Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh
Love is in the air
Love is in the air
Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
FROZEN You only see what your eyes want to see How can life be what you want it to be You're frozen when your heart's not ope...
-
ANIMAL NITRATE Like his dad you know that he's had Animal nitrate in mind Oh in your council home he jumped on your bones Now you're...
-
David Bowie publicará su nuevo disco, 'Blackstar', el 8 de enero coincidiendo con el día de su 69 cumpleñoas. Para ir abriendo bo...
-
DOMINO DANCING (All day, all day) I don't know why, I don't know how I thought I loved you, but I'm not sure now I've seen y...
-
"Suburbia "es una canción del famoso dúo britanico de synth-pop Pet Shop Boys. Fue publicada como single un 22 de Septiembre d...
-
Sananda Maitreya es el nombre actual del músico más conocido popularmente como Terence Trent D'arby (Nueva York, 15 de marzo de 1962). ...
-
Después de depurar, asimilar e intentar comprender las críticas negativas que ha recibido la última película de Alejandro Amenábar "...
-
Aunque sea en un grado pequeño, todos tenemos problemas psicológicos. (incluso los sacerdotes), ninguna persona está excenta de estos...
-
AND SHE WAS And she was lying in the grass and she could hear the highway breathing and she could see a nearby factory she's making sure...
-
Con la llegada del verano acude la segunda entrega de premios ROCKOLA. Los premios VERY IRRESISTIBLE. Estos premios se otorgan a Blogs NO PR...



No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario