jueves, 4 de septiembre de 2008
"WHEREVER I LAY MY HAT". PAUL YOUNG.
WHEREVER I LAY MY HAT
By the look in your eye i can tell you're gonna cry.
Is it over me?
If it is, save your tears
For i'm not worth it, you see.
For i'm the type of boy who is always on the roam,
Wherever i lay my hat that's my home,
I'm telling you that's my home.
You had romance, did you break it by chance
Over me?
If it's so i'd like for you to know
That i'm not worth it, you see.
For i'm the type of boy who is always on the roam, mm,
Wherever i lay my hat that's my home,
Mm, that's my home.
Oh, you keep telling me, you keep telling me i'm your man.
What do i have to do to make you understand?
For i'm the type of guy who gives girl the eye,
Everybody knows.
But i love them and i leave them,
Break their hearts and deceive them everywhere i go.
Don't you know that i'm the type of man who is always on the roam,
Wherever i lay my hat that's my home.
Wherever i lay my hat, oh oh, that's my home, mm yeh,
That's my home
And i like it that way.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
FROZEN You only see what your eyes want to see How can life be what you want it to be You're frozen when your heart's not ope...
-
ANIMAL NITRATE Like his dad you know that he's had Animal nitrate in mind Oh in your council home he jumped on your bones Now you're...
-
David Bowie publicará su nuevo disco, 'Blackstar', el 8 de enero coincidiendo con el día de su 69 cumpleñoas. Para ir abriendo bo...
-
DOMINO DANCING (All day, all day) I don't know why, I don't know how I thought I loved you, but I'm not sure now I've seen y...
-
"Suburbia "es una canción del famoso dúo britanico de synth-pop Pet Shop Boys. Fue publicada como single un 22 de Septiembre d...
-
Sananda Maitreya es el nombre actual del músico más conocido popularmente como Terence Trent D'arby (Nueva York, 15 de marzo de 1962). ...
-
Después de depurar, asimilar e intentar comprender las críticas negativas que ha recibido la última película de Alejandro Amenábar "...
-
Aunque sea en un grado pequeño, todos tenemos problemas psicológicos. (incluso los sacerdotes), ninguna persona está excenta de estos...
-
AND SHE WAS And she was lying in the grass and she could hear the highway breathing and she could see a nearby factory she's making sure...
-
Con la llegada del verano acude la segunda entrega de premios ROCKOLA. Los premios VERY IRRESISTIBLE. Estos premios se otorgan a Blogs NO PR...



No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario