jueves, 4 de septiembre de 2008

"BIG IN JAPAN". ALPHAVILLE.

BIG IN JAPAN

Winter's cityside

Crystal bits of snowflakes all around my head

And in the wind I had no illusions

That I'd ever find a glimps of summer's heatwaves

In your eyes

You did what you did to me, now it's history

I see Here's my comeback on the road again

Things will happen while they can

I will wait here for my man tonight

It's easy when your big in Japan

When your big in Japan, tonight Big in Japan,be tight

Big in japan where the Eastern sea's so blue

Big in japan, alright

Pay, then i'll sleep by your side

Things are easy when you're big in Japan

When you're big in Japan

Neon on my naked skin

Passing silhouettes of strange illuminated mannequins

Shall i stay here at the Zoo

Or shall i go and change my point of view

For other ugly scenes

You did what you did to me, now it's history I see...

Things will happen while they can

I will wait here for my man tonight

It's easy when you're big in Japan

No hay comentarios:

Entradas populares

VIDEO CLIP DEL MES

LOS QUE ROCKOLAN VIENEN DE


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogs con EÑE