miércoles, 10 de septiembre de 2008

"CLOSE TO YOU". MAXI PRIEST.


CLOSE TO YOU
She was a Jezebel
This Brixton queen
Livin' the life
Like a back seat dream
Tellin' me lies
When the truth was clear
I think she knew
What I wanted to hear
Spinnin' me 'round
Like a wheel on fire
Walkin' a tightrope
On love's highwire
A fatal attraction
Is where I'm at
There's no escape for me

[ chorus: ]
I just wanna be close to you
And do all the things
you want me to
I just wanna be close to you
And show you the way I feel
I feel love
When I'm lyin' in the
midnight hour
Holding you just like a dream
Love is never what it seems
When we touch
And you're holding me
the way you do
Girl you make my dreams come true
You make my dreams come true!

[ Chorus ]
She was a Gemini
on the cusp of Mars
She holds me back
or she goes too far
Winding me up
just to let me down
Soul emotional
gagged and bound
There's more to this
than meets the eye
A devil woman locked inside
With a full moon rising
I was scared
I think I was possessed

[ Chorus ]
Every time your body's
next to mine
Somethin' deep inside of me
Wants to love you endlessly
When we touch
Girl, you don't know
How it makes me feel
I just can't believe it's real
I can't believe it's real!

[ chorus / break ]
She had an attitude
I can't explain
You never know if you're in frame
Tyin' me up
with elastic words
I'm on a countdown
til I get hurt
Her blood was hot
She burned so bright
A neon sign there in the night
It's hard to say if
I went too far
My heart still bears a scar
I just want to be close to you
I just want to be close to you

[ Chorus with Verse 1 ]
I want to be close to you...

No hay comentarios:

Entradas populares

VIDEO CLIP DEL MES

LOS QUE ROCKOLAN VIENEN DE


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogs con EÑE