lunes, 23 de febrero de 2009

"THE ASPHALT WORLD". SUEDE.

THE ASPHALT WORLD

I know a girl she walks the asphalt world

She comes to me and i supply her with ecstasy

Sometimes we ride in a taxi to the ends of the city

Like big stars in the back seat like skeletons ever so pretty

I know a girl she walks the asphalt world But where does she go?

And what does she do?

And how does she feel when she's next to you?

And who does she love in time honored fur?

Is it me or her?

I know a girl she walks the asphalt world

She's got a friend, they share mascara i pretend

Sometimes they fly from the covers to the winter of the river

For these silent stars of the cinema

It's in the blood stream, it's in the liver

I know a girl, she walks the asphalt felt world

But where does she go?

And what does she do?

And how does she feel when she's next to you?

And who does she love in time-honored fur?

Is it me or is it her?

With ice in her blood

And a dove in her head

Well how does she feel when she's in your bed?

When you're there in her arms

And there in her legs

Well i'll be in her head

Cuz that's where i go

And that's what i do

And that's how it feels when the sex turns cruel

Yes both of us need her, this is the asphalt world.

No hay comentarios:

Entradas populares

VIDEO CLIP DEL MES

LOS QUE ROCKOLAN VIENEN DE


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogs con EÑE