jueves, 26 de febrero de 2009

"I´VE SEEN THAT FACE BEFORE". GRACE JONES. Toda Una Diva Perdida Por El Camino.

I´VE SEEN THAT FACE BEFORE

Strange, I've seen that face before,

Seen him hanging 'round my door,

Like a hawk stealing for the prey,

Like the night waiting for the day,

Strange, he shadows me back home,

Footsteps echo on the stones,

Rainy nights, on Hausmann Boulevard,

Parisian music, drifting from the bars,

Tu cherches quoi, rencontrer la mort,

Tu te prends pour qui, toiaussi tu detestes la vie,

Dance in bars and restaurants,

Home with anyone who wants,

Strange he's standing there alone,

Staring eyes chill me to the bone.

Dans sa chambre, Joel et sa valise,

un regard sur ses fringues,Sur les murs,

des photos,Sans regret, sans mélo,

La porte est claquée, Joel est barré.

No hay comentarios:

Entradas populares

VIDEO CLIP DEL MES

LOS QUE ROCKOLAN VIENEN DE


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogs con EÑE