domingo, 15 de febrero de 2009

"TOMORROW NEVER DIES". SHERYL CROWN.

TOMORROW NEVER DIES

Darling I'm kill

I'm in puddle on the floor

Waiting for you to return

Oh what a trill

Vacillations good lord

How to teaseHow you leave me to burn

It's so deadly my dear

The power of wanting you near

[CHORUS]

Until the day

Until the world falls away

Until you say there willno more good-byes

I see it in your eyes

Tomorrow never dies

Darling you won

It's no fun

Martinis, girls, and guns

It's murder on our love affair

You bet your life

Every night

While you chase

every morning die

You're not the only

spy out there

It's so deadly my dear

The power of wanting you near

[Chorus]

Until the day...

No hay comentarios:

Entradas populares

VIDEO CLIP DEL MES

LOS QUE ROCKOLAN VIENEN DE


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogs con EÑE