domingo, 15 de febrero de 2009

"GOLDENEYE". TINA TURNER.

GOLDENEYE

See reflections on the water

More than darkness in the depths

See him surface and never a shadow

On the wind I feel his breath

Goldeneye, I found his weakness

Goldeneye, he'll do what I please

Goldeneye, no time for sweetness

But a bitter kiss will bring him to his knees

You'll never know how

I watched you from the shadows as a child

You'll never know how it feels to be the one who's left behind

You'll never know the days and the nights, the tears, the tears

I've cried But now my time has come and time, time is not on your side

See him move through smoke and mirrors

Feel his presence in the crowd

Other girls they gather around him

If I had him

I wouldn't let him out

Goldeneye, not lace or leather

Golden chain take him to the spot

Goldeneye,

I'll show him forever

It will take forever to see what

I've got You'll never know how

I watched you from the shadows as a child

You'll never know how it feels to get so close and be denied

It's a gold and honey trap

I've got for you tonight Revenge is a kiss

This time I won't miss

Now I've got you in my sight

With a goldeneye Golden,

goldeneye With a goldeneye, goldeneye.

No hay comentarios:

Entradas populares

VIDEO CLIP DEL MES

LOS QUE ROCKOLAN VIENEN DE


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogs con EÑE