viernes, 20 de febrero de 2009

"BUENOS AIRES". BSO PELÍCULA EVITA.

BUENOS AIRES

[Eva:]

What's new Buenos Aires?

I'm new, I wanna say I'm justa little stuck on you

You'll be on me too

I get out here, Buenos Aires

Stand back, you oughta know

whatcha gonna get in me

Just a little touch of star quality

Fill me up with your heat, with your noise

With your dirt, overdo me

Let me dance to your beat, make it loud

Let it hurt, run it through me.

Don't hold back, you are certain to impress

Tell the driver this is where I'm staying

Hello, Buenos Aires

Get this, just look at medressed up, somewhere to go

We'll put on a show

Take me in at your flood, give me speed

Give me lights, set me humming

Shoot me up with your blood, wine me up

With your nights, watch me coming

All I want is a whole lot of excess

Tell the singer this is where I'm playing

Stand back, Buenos Aires

Because you oughta know

whatcha gonna get in me

Just a little touch of star quality

And if ever I go too far

It's because of the things you are

Beautiful town, I love you

And if I need a moment's rest

Give your lover the very best

Real eiderdown and silence.

[musical interlude]

You're a tramp, you're a treat

You will shine to the death, you are shoddy

But you're flesh, you are meat

You shall have every breath in my body

Put me down for a lifetime of success

Give me credit, I'll find ways of paying

Rio de la Plata

Florida, Corrientes, Nueve de Julio

All I want to know

Stand back, Buenos Aires

Because you oughta know whatcha gonna get in me

Just a little touch of

Just a little touch of

Just a little touch of star quality.

No hay comentarios:

Entradas populares

VIDEO CLIP DEL MES

LOS QUE ROCKOLAN VIENEN DE


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogs con EÑE