lunes, 23 de febrero de 2009

"LAZY". SUEDE.

LAZY

Here they come with their make up on

As lovely as the clouds come and see them

Boys and girls and their mums and their words

And their romances and jobs and their sons

Barking mad kids lonely dads

Who drug it up to give it some meaning

From the raves to the council estates

They're reminding us there's things to be done.

But you and me all we want to be is lazy

You and me so lazy...

Here they come gone 7 am

Getting satellite and sky getting cable,

Bills and bens and their mums and their friends

Who just really, really want to be loved,

Uncle teds and their legendary vests

Helping out around the disabled,

From the flats and the maisonettes

They're reminding us there's things to be done.

But you and me, all we want to be is lazy,

You and me, so lazy...

It's you and me, it's you and me, you and me...

No hay comentarios:

Entradas populares

VIDEO CLIP DEL MES

LOS QUE ROCKOLAN VIENEN DE


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogs con EÑE