sábado, 21 de febrero de 2009

"DUST IN THE WIND". KANSAS. Live Unplugged.

DUST IN THE WIND

I close my eyes,

only for a moment and the moment's gone

all my dreams,

pass before my eyes, that curiosityc:

dust in the wind, all they are is dust in the wind

same old song,just a drop of water in an endless seaall we do,

crumbles to the ground, though we refuse to seec:

dust in the wind, all they are is dust in the wind

[2]

don't hang on,

nothing last forever but the earth and skyit slips away,

and all your money won't another minute buyc:

dust in the wind, all they are is dust in the winddust in the wind,

all they are is dust in the wind.

No hay comentarios:

Entradas populares

VIDEO CLIP DEL MES

LOS QUE ROCKOLAN VIENEN DE


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogs con EÑE