martes, 8 de julio de 2008

"TOY SOLDIERS". MARTIKA.

TOY SOLDIERS

It wasn't my intention to mislead you

It never should have been this way

What can I sayIt's true, I did extend the invitation

I never knew how long you'd stay

When you hear temptation call

It's your heart that takes, takes the fall

(Won't you come out and play with me)

(Chorus)

Step by stepHeart to heart

Left, right, left

We all fall down

Like toy soldiers

Bit by bit

Torn apart

We never win

But the battle wages on

For Toy soldiers

It's getting hard to wake up in the morning

My head is spinning constantly

How can it be?

How could I be so blind to this addiction?

If I don't stop, the next one's gonna be me

Only emptiness remains

It replaces all, all the pain

(Won't you come out and play with me)

(Chorus)

(Chorus)

No hay comentarios:

Entradas populares

VIDEO CLIP DEL MES

LOS QUE ROCKOLAN VIENEN DE


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogs con EÑE