domingo, 27 de julio de 2008

"I WHO HAVEN NOTHING". SHIRLEY BASSEY.


I WHO HAVE NOTHING
I, I who have nothing
I, I who have no one
Adore you, and want you so
I'm just a no one, with
nothing to give you but oh
I love you.

You, you buy her diamonds
Bright, sparkling diamonds
But believe me, dear, when I say
That she can give you the world
But she'll never love you the way...
I love you.

She can take you to any
place she wants,
To fancy clubs and restaurants
But I can only watch you with
My nose pressed up
against the window pane!

I, I who have nothing
I, I who have no one
Must watch you, go dancing by
Wrapped in the arms of somebody else
Darling it is I...

Who loves you

I love you
I love you

No hay comentarios:

Entradas populares

VIDEO CLIP DEL MES

LOS QUE ROCKOLAN VIENEN DE


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogs con EÑE