martes, 29 de julio de 2008

"IN MY ARMS". KYLIE MINOGUE.


IN MY ARMS

How do you describe a feeling? I’ve only ever dreamt of this.
DJ’s spinning up my favorite song, hurry up and get a grove on.
Light fantastic and it wont be long, don’t let the moment slip away.
Cause you and I could find a pleasure, no one else has ever known.
Feels like it is now or never, don’t want to be alone

Chorus
How do you describe a feeling?
How does it feel in my arms? (x2)
Do you want it? Do you need it? Can you feel it? Tell me.
How does it feel in my arms?

I’ve only ever dreamt of this.
Got a feeling this is something strong. All I wanna do is move on.
No more wondering where I belong. So never go away.

Cause you and I are guilty pleasure, no one else has ever known.
Feels like it is now or never. Don’t want to be alone.

Chorus

Do-do-do-do-do (x3)
Oh yeah yeah
Do-do-do-do-do (x3)
Oh yeah yeah

I’m listening.
How does it feel in my arms? (x3)
Yeah, Yeah.
Do you want it? Do you need it? Can you feel it? Tell me.
How does it feel in my arms.

No hay comentarios:

Entradas populares

VIDEO CLIP DEL MES

LOS QUE ROCKOLAN VIENEN DE


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogs con EÑE