sábado, 14 de marzo de 2009

"SOUND OF SILENCE". SIMON & GARFUNKEL.


SOUND OF SILENCE
Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come with talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain still remains
Within the sound of silence

In restless dreams I walked alone
Narrow streets of cobblestone
Neath the halo of a street lamp
I turned my collar to the cold and damp
When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light
That lit the night
And touched the sound of silence

And in the naked light I saw
Ten thousand people, maybe more
[Más Letras en es.mp3lyrics.org/hJy]
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening
People writing songs that voices never shared,
and no one dared
Disturb the sound of silence

Fool, said I, you do not know,
Silence, like a cancer grows
Hear my words and I might teach you,
Take my arms then I might reach you
But my words, like silent raindrops fell,
And echoed in the wells of silence

And the people bowed and prayed
To the neon god they'd made
And the sign flashed its warning
In the words that it was forming
And the sign said
"the words of the prophets are written on the subway walls
And tenement halls"
And whispered in the sounds of silence.

No hay comentarios:

Entradas populares

VIDEO CLIP DEL MES

LOS QUE ROCKOLAN VIENEN DE


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogs con EÑE