martes, 10 de marzo de 2009

"SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO". THE CLASH.


SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO
Darling, you gotta let me know
should i stay or should i go?
if you say that you are mine
i'll be there till the end of time
so you gotta let me know
should i stay or should i go?
I'll always tease,tease,tease
you're happy when i'm on my knees
one day is fine and the next is black
so if you want me off your back
well, come on and let me know
should i stay or should i go?
Chorus:
should i stay or should i go now?
should i stay or should i go now?
if i go there will be trouble
and if i stay it will be double
so come on and let me know
The indecisions bugging me
(esta un decision me molesta)
if you don't want me ste me free
(si no quieres librame)
exactly who i'm supposed to be
(diga me que tengo ser)
don't you know which clothes even fits me?
(saves que robas me querida)
come on and let me know
(me tienes que decir)
should i cool it or should i blow?
(me debo ir o quedarme).

No hay comentarios:

Entradas populares

VIDEO CLIP DEL MES

LOS QUE ROCKOLAN VIENEN DE


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogs con EÑE