miércoles, 18 de marzo de 2009

"MY HEART BELONGS TO DADDY". MARILYN MONROE.


MY HEART BELONGS TO DADDY
My name is lolita and i'm not supposed to play..with boys! what? mon coeur est a papa. you know, le proprietaire. no!
While tearing off a game of golf,
I may make a play for the caddy,
But when i do, i don't follow through
'cause my heart belongs to daddy.
If i invite a boy some night to dine on my fine finnan haddie,
I just adore his asking for more, but,
My heart belongs to daddy.
Yes, my heart belongs to daddy, so i simply couldn't be bad.
Yes my heart belongs to daddy.
So i want to warn you laddie,
Though i know that you're perfectly swell,
That my heart belongs to daddy cause my daddy he treats it so..
While tearing off a game of golf,
I may make a play for the caddy,
But when i do, i don't follow through,ooh, daddy.
I f i invite a boy some night to cook up a fine enchilada,
Though spanish rice is all very nice..
My heart belongs to my daddy so i simply couldn't be bad.
So, i want to warn you laddie,
Though i know that you're perfectly swell,
That my heart belongs to my daddy
'cause my daddy he treats it..so..
That little old man he just treats it so good!.


Marilyn Monroe Lyrics

1 comentario:

DEUSA PAGÃ dijo...

Olá! Tem postagem nova! abraços, Deusa Pagã!

Entradas populares

VIDEO CLIP DEL MES

LOS QUE ROCKOLAN VIENEN DE


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogs con EÑE