viernes, 6 de marzo de 2009

"TAINTED LOVE". SOFT CELL versus MARYLIN MANSON.

TAINTED LOVE

Sometimes I feel I've got toRun away I've got to

Get awayFrom the pain that you drive into the heart of me

The love we share

Seems to go nowhere

And I've lost my light

For I toss and turn I can't sleep at night

(chorus)

Once I ran to you (I ran)

Now I'll run from you

This tainted love you've given

I give you all a boy could give you

Take my tears and that's not nearly all

Oh...tainted love

Tainted love

Now I know I've got to

Run away I've got to

Get away

You don't really want IT any more from me

To make things right

You need someone to hold you tight

And you'LL think love is to pray

But I'm sorry I don't pray that way

(chorus...)

Don't touch me pleaseI cannot stand the way you tease

I love you though you hurt me so

Now I'm going to pack my things and go

Tainted love, tainted love (x2)

Touch me baby, tainted love (x2)

Tainted love (x3).

VERSION

MARYLIN MANSON


No hay comentarios:

Entradas populares

VIDEO CLIP DEL MES

LOS QUE ROCKOLAN VIENEN DE


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogs con EÑE