jueves, 5 de marzo de 2009

"SEVEN NATION ARMY". THE WHITE STIPRES.

SEVEN NATION ARMY

Im gonna fight em off

A seven nation army couldnt hold me back

They're gonna rip it off

Taking their time right behind my back

And Im talking to myself at night

Because I cant forget

Back and forth through my mind

Behind a cigarette

And the message coming from my eyes

Says leave it alone

Dont want to hear about it

Every single ones got a story to tell

Everyone knows about it

From the Queen of England to the hounds of hell

And if I catch it coming back my way

Im gonna serve it to you

And that aint what you want to hear,

But thats what

I'll do And the feeling coming from my bones

Says find a home Im going to Wichita

Far from this opera for evermore

Im gonna work the straw

Make the sweat drip out of every pore

And I'm bleeding, and I'm bleeding, and I'm bleeding

Right before the lord

All the words are gonna bleed from me and

I will think No more

And the stains coming from my blood

Tell me go back home.

No hay comentarios:

Entradas populares

VIDEO CLIP DEL MES

LOS QUE ROCKOLAN VIENEN DE


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogs con EÑE