viernes, 6 de marzo de 2009

"SMOOTH". SANTANA.

SMOOTH

Man it's a hot one

Like seven inches from the Midday sun

I hear your whisper and the words

Melt everyoneBut you stay so cool

My mulequita, my Spanish Harlem

Mona Lisa

You're my reason for reason

The step in groove

And if you said this life

Ain't good enoughI would give my world to lift you up

I could change my life to better

Suit your mood

Cause you're so smooth

And it's just the ocean

Under the moon

Well that's the same as the emotion

That I get from you

You got the kind of lovin that could Be so smooth

Give me your heart make it real

Or else forget about it

Well I'll tell you one thing

If you would leave it be a Crying shame

In every breath and every word

I hear your name calling me outOut from the barrio, you hear

My rhythm on your radio

You feel the turning of the Word so soft and slow

Turning you round and round.

No hay comentarios:

Entradas populares

VIDEO CLIP DEL MES

LOS QUE ROCKOLAN VIENEN DE


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogs con EÑE