jueves, 26 de marzo de 2009

"CIRCUS". BRITNEY SPEARS.


CIRCUS
There’s only two types of people in the world
The ones that entertain and the ones that observe
Well baby I’m a put-on-a-show kinda girl
Don’t like the backseat, gotta be first
I’m like the ringleader, I call the shots
I’m like a firecracker, I make it hot
When I put on a show

I feel the adrenaline movin through my veins
Spotlight on me and I’m ready to break
I’m like a performer that stage
Better be ready, hope that you feel the same

All eyes on me in the center of a ring
Just like a circus
(no se sabe)
Just like a circus
Don’t stand there watchin’ me, follow me
Show me what you can do
Everybody let go, we can
Just like a circus.

2 comentarios:

Daniel Turrubiartes dijo...

Me gustaba mas en sus inicios ahora parece un clon falso de si misma! saludossss

Francisco B González dijo...

A mi directamente esssss que no me gusta.
Gracias por dejar un comentaio :)

Entradas populares

VIDEO CLIP DEL MES

LOS QUE ROCKOLAN VIENEN DE


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogs con EÑE