jueves, 5 de marzo de 2009

"TAKE ME OUT". FRANZ FERDINAND.

TAKE ME OUT

So if you're lonely

You know I'm here waiting for you

I'm just a crosshair I'm just a shot away from you

And if you leave here You leave me broken, shattered,

I lie I'm just a crosshair I'm just a shot, then we can die

I know I won't be leaving here with you

I say don't you know You say you don't go I say...

take me out! I say you don't show

Don't move, time is slow I say... take me out!

If I move this could dieIf I move this could die

I want you...to take me out!

I say you don't know You say you don't go

I say... take me out! I know I won't be leaving here (with you)

I know I won't be leaving here I know I won't be leaving here (with you)

I know I won't be leaving here with youI say don't you know?

You say you don't knowI say take me out

If I wink, this can die

If I wane, this can dieI want you to take me out

If I move, this could die

If I move, this could die

Come on, take me out

I know I won't be leaving here

I know I won't be leaving here

I know I won't be leaving here

I know I won't be leaving here with you .

No hay comentarios:

Entradas populares

VIDEO CLIP DEL MES

LOS QUE ROCKOLAN VIENEN DE


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogs con EÑE