lunes, 4 de agosto de 2008

"VIDEO KILLED THE RADIO STAR". THE BUGGLES.


VIDEO KILLED THE RADIO STAR
I heard you on the wirless back in Fifty Two Lying
awake intent at tunning in on you. If i was young
didin't stop you we coming trough

Oh-a oh

They took the credit for your second symphony.
Rewritten by machine and new technology, and now I
understand the problems you can see.

Oh-a oh I meet your children Oh-a oh What did yo
thell them?

Video killed the radio star Video killed the
radio star Pictures came and broke your heart

Oh-a-a-a oh

And now we meet in an abandoned studio. We hear
the playback and it seems so long ago. And you
remember the jingles used to go.

O-a oh You were the first one O-a oh You were the
last one

Video killed the radio star Video killed the
radio star In my mind and in my car, we can't
rewind we've gone to far Oh-a-aho oh Oh-a-aho oh

Video killed the radio star Video killed the
radio star

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind we've
gone to far. Pictures came and broke your heart,
put and the blame on VCR

You are a radio star You are a radio star Video
killed the radio star Video killed the radio star
Video killed the radio star

No hay comentarios:

Entradas populares

VIDEO CLIP DEL MES

LOS QUE ROCKOLAN VIENEN DE


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogs con EÑE