lunes, 2 de marzo de 2009

"IRRESISTEBLE". THE CORRS.

IRRESISTIBLE

You're irresistable, you're mi-i-i-i-ine

Don't want you for the weekend

Don't want you for a day

Don't need love devided

Don't want to feel this way

See I want you to need me (the way I need you)

Just like I need you (the way I see you)

And I want you to see me

Like no one before You're irresistible - natural, physical

It's indefinable - magical, illigical

So make-you-mineable, you're mine...

So can't you see

I'm tortured

Oh can't you hear my pain

If you just let me show you

I'll be your summer rain

Then you'll feel that you want me (the way I'm feeling...)

The way I want you (the way I want you...)

And you know nothing's better

It's like nothing before

You're irresistible - natural, physical

It's indefinable - magical, illigical

So make-you-mineable, you're mine...

Now you feel what I'm feeling (don't you feel what I'm feeling...)

Don't you know that it's more (it can take you places...)

It can take you places Like never before...

You're irresistible - natural, physical It's indefinable - magical, illigical

So make-you-mineable, you're mine...

(You're irresistible You're irresistible - (natural) natural, physical (Indefinable)

So indefinable - (magical) magical, illigical

(So make you...) So make-you-mineable, you're mi-i-i-ine...

No hay comentarios:

Entradas populares

VIDEO CLIP DEL MES

LOS QUE ROCKOLAN VIENEN DE


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogs con EÑE