domingo, 1 de marzo de 2009

"PATIENCE". TAKE THAT.

PATIENCE

Just have a little patience

I'm still hurting from a love I lost,

I'm feeling your frustration.

Any minute all the pain will stop.

Just hold me close inside your arms tonight,

don't be too hard on my emotions

(Chorus)

Cause I need time.

My heart is numb, has no feeling.

So while I'm still healing, Just try and have a little patience.

I really wanna start over again, I know you wanna be my salvation.

The one that I can always depend.

I'll try to be strong.

Believe me, I'm trying to move on, It's complicated but understand me.

Cause I need time,

My heart is numb has no feeling,

So while I'm still healing,

Just try and have a little patience,

Yeah, have a little patience,

Yeah Cause these scars run so deep,

It's been hard, But I have to believe.

Have a little patience,

Have a little patience,

Woah,

Cause I,

I just need time,

My heart is numb has no feeling,

So while I'm still healing,

just try, and have a little patience,

Have a little patience, My heart is numb has no feeling,

So while I'm still healing just try and have a little... Patience.

No hay comentarios:

Entradas populares

VIDEO CLIP DEL MES

LOS QUE ROCKOLAN VIENEN DE


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogs con EÑE